Terms & Condition
We, here at Al Wahda Private School,
would really enjoy having your children with us. In order that you would appreciate our sincere efforts we have laid down certain conditions for this.
- The AWPS Family has tried to make this as simple as possible.
- The correctly completed Admission form should be handed over to the Registrar with the non- refundable Registration fee of 500 Dhs. Please ensure that you have submitted all the required documents duly signed. for online registration use the form at top of website or send inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Yearly School Fees may be paid by cash or cheque in one payment prior to the beginning of the School Year or Term if the admission is a part way through the Academic School Year. If required the School Fees may be paid in 3 installments according to the dates and amounts shown in the Fees schedule. To take an advantage of this facility.
- Post dated cheques should be deposited with the accounts department. If by the First week of March all the necessary dues have not been cleared, AWPS will not issue any transfer letters or end of the year report showing the final Exam marks, nor will AWPS be obliged to submit Final Grades to the Ministry.
- If any other payment schedule is required please contact the Principal or Accounts Department.
- If the School Fees are to be paid by a company the School’s accountant will make the necessary arrangements.
- A penalty of 200 Dhs will be levied on all cheques returned by the Bank. Late payment will be penalised by a 500 Dhs as late payment Fees.
- Book Fees, Transport Fees and Uniform costs should be paid at the time of Registration.
- In the event of a Student withdrawal from AWPS, after Registration but before the end of the academic year a full terms prior notice must be given in advance and School fees will be assessed accordingly. Failure to inform the School Management of such a withdrawal within the specified time period will result in the payment of the whole academic year’s fees.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from AWPS transport a full Terms prior notice must be given.
- The entire AWPS student family is obliged to wear the prescribed correct School uniform: Summer, Winter and P.E., purchased from the AWPS Uniform Boutique and should be worn according to the AWPS School Calendar.
- There is no refund on School Uniform under any circumstances.
- Students must attend AWPS at the specified times and dates set out in the AWPS School Calendar.
- The entire AWPS Staff will nurture and take full care of all the students equally and instill in them a life long observance of expected social behavioral codes. If a student, for any reason, is expelled during the School Academic Year there will be no refund of the whole year fees and charges. If a family member is expelled it will render the ‘Family Discount’ null and void.
All fees must be received in full a minimum of two weeks before the course and/or accommodation starts (unless agreed otherwise by school management). If fees are not received by this time, the course and accommodation is cancelled. It is not possible for students to start a course or move into accommodation if fees have not been received by the school.
Students are expected to attend 100%of their lessons. If a student is ill or cannot attend for any other reason, he or she must call the school to inform staff. In any case, students must attend a minimum of 80%of their lessons. Failure to do so could result in the school cancelling the course. Students with an attendance record below 80% will not receive an end-of course certificate.
Courses and classes
The school reserves the right to cancel or alter a course in exceptional circumstances. In such cases, the school will either offer a refund or an alternative course. The school reserves the right to change teachers during courses. Such changes are always kept to the minimum, but are unavoidable when teachers are on holiday or sick.
Very occasionally, the stated maximum class size of 15 may be exceeded. Such occurrences are for short periods only. In the case of a single student enrolled on a group course, the school reserves the right to offer the cost-equivalent number of individual one-to-one lessons. If the student’s level is inappropriate for the course booked, the school reserves the right to move the student to a different course or, if preferred, to cancel the course and to refund all tuition fees.
The school will be closed on UAE public holidays. No refund can be given for lessons missed as a result of this. Please check our Calendar list for the current dates.
Photographs and film
At times the school may photograph or film students in classroom settings or on school activities, or may make use of such photographs and/or films made by students, for marketing and promotional purposes. Students objecting to this (or their parents/guardian if they are below 18) must inform the school in writing at the time of booking.
Al Wahda Private School now has online school fee payment option in association with Paytabs our merchant service provider.Parents can now make the fee payment online via a secured payment link shared by the school accounts office.
The school accounts office shall create invoices online on the portal mentioning the following details:-
- Student Name/ Parent Name
- Email id of the parent
- Local cell-phone number
- Ref no for tracking (each invoice created should have a unique id)
- Fee description (Outstanding term wise, Registration Fee, Re-Registration fee, Book Fee, Transport fee, Optional Fees)
- Fee amount (Full/ Partial)
- Discount if applicable
Once the invoice request is submitted online by the school accounts office, an auto-generated payment request email and SMS is sent to the parent attaching the invoice created by school accounts.
The parent can then click on the payment link “ Pay now”.
The parent shall be routed to a secured page of Paytabs. The parent can then input his VISA/ MasterCard debit or credit card details and submit the request.
Once the parent makes the fee payment, the payment link expires immediately, and the link is no longer active.
An email to school accounts office is immediately sent by the Paytabs confirming the receipt of fees. The school accounts office shall send a fee payment receipt to the parent.