The admission process at our school begins in the second week of February for the academic year beginning in September every year.
- Eligibility Criterion guidelines:
Admission for Kindergarten:
- KG 1: Four years completed by 31-12-2018
- KG 2: Five years completed by 31-12-2018
Admission for Primary onward:
- Grade one: Six years completed by 31-12-2018
- Admission guidelines:
- Interested parents need to fill up the Student Online Enquiry Form which is available online. On successful submission of this, you will receive an acknowledgement call/confirmation from our school to facilitate the process of admission.
- Parents can then register online, using Online registration form available on our website.
- On successful registration of the form, the students will be called for an Admission test.
- *Please note: (Attending the Admission test will not confirm the admission).
- The language for the Admission test is English (from Grade 3 onwards).
- Based on the performance of the Admission test, the admission procedure will follow through as follows:
- An interview call will be arranged on successful clearance of Admission Test.
- Admission confirmation will be given by the registrar with a prescribed time to respond.
- If the admission is not confirmed/responded within the time given by Registrar, confirmation will be discarded and admission will be denied.
- Is a mandatory, in all cases, admission procedures laid down by the Ministry of Education must be adhered to:
- Candidates applying for admission must be on UAE Residence Visa.
- Parents are expected to provide the school with copies of all medical, psychological or educational assessments or reports before entry to the school. Such materials are a prerequisite in enabling us to provide the best education for your child. Failure to disclose any such information, including the deliberate withholding of information, may result in your child not making the expected progress in school