If your child has passed the entrance exam /MAP test at school, you will be required to provide a complete set of documents mentioned below to proceed with the admission formalities. Please note that, until all the documents are provided and the relevant fees are paid (within the stipulated time frame) your child’s admission is not confirmed.
* If the student is transferring from another Emirate then the Transfer Certificate should be attested by the Education Authority of that particular Emirate. (For all grades)
* Overseas students are required to provide the transfer certificate attested by the following authorities.
(For all grades )
- By the school
- Ministry of Education/Board
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the home country.
- UAE Embassy in the home country or the relevant home country consulate in UAE.
UAE Ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE.
Kindly refer to the Year Group Equivalence chart, to help you for the age-level-grade guidelines.