We are a school that aims to grow confident young adults, who can make their own decisions and strive for excellence in whatever they do.
By providing a holistic education, our school prepares our students with knowledge and skills that are required to develop themselves, as independent entrepreneurs, who takes responsibility of their learning and life, while contributing to the society.
At Al Wahda school, we believe that, the true purpose of education is not only for our students to excel academically but also to develop their characters. Thus, the education system and approach at our school, nurture life skills that value diversity and respect for others. This approach ensures a happy and safe environment for all our students.
[bg_collapse view=”link” color=”#4a4949″ icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
At Al Wahda school, we help our students to achieve their goals and aspirations, with an appreciation of being lifelong learners.
We achieve this by offering,
- The American Curriculum with NCA- CASI Accreditation,
(click here for more details)
- Digital based Education that support proficient Literacy attainment with Achieve 3000 project.
- 21st Century skills in SMART classrooms
- Student-centric programmes
- Individualized attention to every child, with the motto of “Every Child Matters Here”
- Personality development and character building in a friendly and happy atmosphere.
With around 1065 students, Al Wahda Private School is proud of its international character, and the culturally rich environment. We offer our students the opportunity to study and work together with others from different cultures and backgrounds to evolve as pro-active global citizens of the world.