Admission policy for academic year
(American and Arabic Section)
1. Passing the entrance exam
2. Personal interview for all grade level students
3. Knowledge of computer skills
A. Kinder Garten Section :
1. Students should have reached the age of 3 by September 15th to be registered in KG1.
2. Four years olds and above can be registered in KG2.
3. Note: Students will be registered in KG1 or KG2 according to the evaluation done by administration.
- Interviewing the child to determine his/her ability.
- Knowledge of letters and numbers in both Arabic and English languages(writing and speaking).
- Interviewing the child to determine his /her listening and reading.
B. Grade 1
Acceptance will be according to entrance exam as 50%.
C. Grade 2 to Grade 12
Acceptance will be according to the following formula: (70 % + entrance exam %)/2 for students who are coming from Ministry schools or (80% + entrance exam %)/2 for those who are coming from private schools.
Students who belong to ministry program should sit for Arabic, English and mathematics exams.
Students applying to the American section have for sit for Arabic, English and Mathematics exams.
A special committee will monitor the student discipline and behavior while sitting for the exam.
Student distribution in class rooms:
Grade 1 to grade 8: 25 students per class at maximum.
Grades 9 to 12: 20 students per class at maximum.
This applies to both Arabic and American section.
Documents required for registration
For KG1-2 and Grade1:
1- 3 photographs
2- Copy of birth certificate
3- Copy of the student passport with valid residence for non locals
4- Copy of the father' passport
5- Copy of the nationality ID card
6- Copy of immunization card
For grade 2-12:
The above mentioned papers plus:
7- Transfer certificate from the previous school with the final result certificate of the previous school
8- If the student is transferred from aboard, the certificates should be attested from the Ministry of Education Ministry of Exterior and UAE embassy in his/her home country.
The re-registration fees are 500 Dhs per child and will be charged against the school fees. But not refundable if the student does not join the school.
Copyright © 2011 - All Rights Reserved - wschool.ae